RETURN & REPLACEMENT
- If product delivered is in damaged condition – Free Replacement
- Defective/Non Working/Dead on Arrival – Free Replacement
- Product Not Fitting in Car – Replacement or Refund (We Refund only if we don’t have replacement)
- Received wrong product – Free Replacement
- Immediately contact us @ +91 972 972 5060
- In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below-mentioned channels:
★ Call @+91 972 972 5060 or Sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
★ Upon receiving your complaint, we shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if we are convinced that the complaint is genuine, we will process your request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints or if the product is out of warranty, we reserve the right to reject the service request.
★ Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered with. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered with, request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform us at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by us depending on the nature and category of the product. In order to return any products sold through the Website, you are required to comply with the below-mentioned conditions, viz:
★ Please notify us of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 24-hours of delivery to you. If you will be unable to do so within 24-hours, we shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order; Products should be unused;
★ In the event we will notify you, and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with us.
★ Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.; Customer is required to delete/logout all the personal accounts. Company will not be liable for any issue arise if customer forget to delete such things.
★ We will not consider any Cancellation/Refund once the product gets ordered.
★ It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
★ The returned products are subject to verification and checks by dapscare.com in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
★ In case of any manufacturing defect in the returned product, the product will be repaired by our service team & then we will send it to you. Only in case, the product is not repairable, we will provide you a free replacement (within the warranty period only) or if in case of the same model is not available, then we will provide another model of similar value as the replacement. The new warranty period applicable to the replacement product shall be the remaining warranty period from the date of invoice of the originally purchased product.
Our endeavor is to provide the best customer service every time you shop with us, however, please do not lose your faith in us if you receive a product and do not like the model function You can initiate a replacement request within 24 working hrs of the product delivery.
All returns after delivery are refunded in the form of only “Replacement”
Refund is applicable only if the product is not fitting in your car and we don’t have any similar/suitable model for your car.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ★ Cancellation by DAPS: There may be certain orders that DAPS Team is unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non-availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by the DAPS credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. In case of prepaid payment, if your order is canceled, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by the customer or by us.
- ★ Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practices, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by DAPS Team, it shall cancel the order and compensate you by providing a shopping voucher of the equivalent value of the canceled item, within a reasonable period of time. DAPS Team will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. It has the sole right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer shall accept DAPS Team decision concerning the cancellation. No Refund of the amount will be made once the order is placed. Prices may change without prior notice and the order cannot be canceled or refunded if the price is chaged after the order is placed. We reserve the right to cancel any order that is classified as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by us. Any DAPS cash or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria -:
★ Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
★ Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address
★ Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
★ Invalid address given in order details
★ Any malpractice used to place the order
POLICY IN CASE OF LOCKDOWN
- Orders can not be cancelled and refunded in case of delay in dispatch/delivery due to lockdown imposed by the state or central government of India
- Orders will be dispatched immediately once the lockdown restrictions are relaxed
- Warranty of product will start from the date of dispatch in such cases and not from the date of invoice
- If customer is unable to install due to lockdown restrictions, he can mail on email@example.com with his order id so that his warranty can be extended
In this time of emergency we need support of our customers to keep the show running. We will cooperate and support in case of warranty claims, damages, replacement in case of delays.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://dapscare.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.